Board of Airline Representatives
BARIN is the industry association for airlines undertaking business in The Netherlands.
BARIN Member Airlines are represented by the most senior executives representing their companies in The Netherlands in the case of foreign based airlines, and hold senior executive management positions in the case of the Dutch-home-based airlines.
- Slim en duurzaam
- Vliegbelasting - huidige status
- "Verkenning luchtvaart in Nederland 2050" door Min. van I. en W.
- Photo Impression 2018 BARIN Xmas Dinner
- Chairman New Year Address & Special Guest Keynote Speaker
- Minister IenW informeert Tw Kamer i.z. vervolgstappen verkeersverdelingsregel AAS – LEY apt (VVR).
- Internet consultatie vervolgstappen van de verkeersverdelingsregel Schiphol – Lelystad Airport (VVR).
BARIN is the industry association for airlines
undertaking business in The Netherlands.
Whilst all the Dutch-home-based airlines are members of the BARIN, the majority of the members are foreign based airlines, so the views emanating from the Trade Association reflect both, the national and international nature of the civil aviation business.
The association operates under the BARIN identity since 1970. Long before that, under the name AFARIN, the association can trace its origin back to 1957.
The BAR In the Netherlands is one of the larger BAR’s in Europe, with 50 airlines in membership, covering more than 90% of the aircraft movements from and to The Netherlands
Articles of association
The articles of association are laid down in the Statutes/By Laws as per notarial act; and are recorded in the Register of Associations at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Amsterdam, as of 27 June 2002 with registration number 34178623.
International Air Transport Association
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) recommend that a Board of Airline Representatives (BAR) is established in each country where civil aviation is an important part of business life.