For the respective website please click on the BARIN Member company logo.
Membership is available to any regular airline that undertakes business within The Netherlands, or is represented in The Netherlands.
Airlines who operate flights to, from, or within, The Netherlands are known as ‘On Line’ members, and those who have a representation – but do not operate to/from airports in The Netherlands, are known as ‘Off Line’ members. Both are referred to as ‘Members’ and enjoy the same rights and benefits.
Annual Membership Fee
The membership year starts on 1 January and an annual membership fee is due by 1 March.
An invoice will be issued as soon as membership is approved by the BARIN Executive Board. Subscription payments must be received and cleared before any application is confirmed.
For membership applications, please send an email to the BARIN Executive Office address: email@example.com
- BARIN ensures that member’s views and opinions are heard and where common interests are defended.
- BARIN provides the time, commitment and expertise to respond to government and regulatory consultations that most members could not. For this BARIN is representing the member’s interests in forums such as Steering groups organized by the various Ministries (Aviation Act, COVID, Sustainability issues etc.), meetings organized by or with Airport Authorities, Air Navigation Service Providers etc. and other industry bodies both on a national as well as a European level.
In addition to these two vital benefits, BARIN membership offers:
- Entitlement to attend, and vote at, the General Assemblies (BGA)
- Entitlement to place issues on the agenda at General Assemblies
- Entitlement to attend BARIN Networking Events
- Representation of views in major consultation documents
- Updates on current and major issues by the BARIN website and twice monthly Flash Updates