- To encourage and promote, in The Netherlands and elsewhere, the interests of airlines engaged in the carriage of passengers and cargo to, from and within The Netherlands.
- To represent the interests of the member airlines so that the best possible conditions for successful civil aviation in The Netherlands are created.
- BARIN’s support to the airlines is based on three main pillars
- Creating networking opportunities
Our objectives are achieved by representing our members in dealings with many industry participants including:
- Airport Operators
- Air Navigation Service Providers
The main bodies in the BARIN are the full Board and the Executive Board. The Executive Board consists of a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 9 members. The Executive Board Members are elected by the full Board at a BARIN General Assembly and are representatives of members airlines. Home carrier KLM, represented by the Managing Director of KLM Netherlands, has a permanent seat as Vice Chairman on the Executive Board. Only the Chair and Secretary-General positions may be fulfilled by external non-airline representatives.
Click on Executive Board Members to see the members of the current BARIN Executive Board.