For the respective website please click on the BARIN Preferred Partner company name.
An organisation that is linked to the airline industry may apply for the Preferred Partnership.
The nature and number of Preferred Partners is strictly limited, so applications are closely vetted and subject to approval by the Executive Board.
Benefits for Preferred Partnership:
- The logo of the Preferred Partner will be shown on all communication by BARIN (website, newsletter, invitations etc.)
- The Preferred Partner will have access to the network of BARIN Airline members and fellow Preferred Partners
- The Preferred Partner will be invited to all networking events
- The Preferred Partner will have the opportunity to present themselves to the members once a year
- The Preferred partner can request meetings with the Executive Board representatives to discuss certain files, initiatives or contact needs
If you are interested in becoming a Preferred Partner of BARIN and would like to receive more information or discuss the possibilities, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Joost Hasperhoven, Secretary General of BARIN via firstname.lastname@example.org.