An organisation that is linked to the scheduled airline industry may apply for the Preferred Partner-ship.
The nature and number of Preferred Partners is strictly limited, so applications are closely vetted and subject to approval by the Board.
Benefits of Preferred Partner-ship:
- Listing, with logo, on BARIN website and link to own website
- Entitlement to invitation to pre-selected BARIN Informal Gatherings
Optional opportunities at additional cost (subject to negotiation):
- Presenting to members at a General Assembly
- Featuring their products in BARIN Newsletters
- E-mailings to members via BARIN Secretariat
If you are interested in becoming a Preferred Partner of BARIN and would like to receive more information or discuss the possibilities, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Joost Hasperhoven, Secretary General of BARIN via email (email@example.com).